VSim 12.0 Release
Learn how to boost efficiency and simplify your workflow with the new features in VSim 12.0
Built on the powerful Vorpal physics engine that researchers and engineers have used for over 20 years, VSim 12 offers new reaction capabilities, user examples, and numerous improvements designed to increase user efficiency.
New Features and Improvements Include:
- Flexible Reactions Framework
- Gas Discharge Breakdown
- Improved Managed Weight Particles
- Improved Particle Performance in Cylindrical Coordinates
- Parameter Scans
- External Circuits Available in Visual Setup
- Improved Visualization Persistence
- Simulation Videos Created from Visual Interface
- Additional CSG Options
- Improved Histories
- Reaction Diagnostics
- Magnetron Sputtering Example
- Townsend Discharge with Parameter Scan
- Time Averaging Analyzer
- Dot Product Analyzer
VSim 12.0 Examples
Townsend Discharge with Parameter Scan.
Quickly compute a Townsend coefficient
Determine optimal setup conditions for magnetron sputtering.